Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A tasty basil pork dish.
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cut in 2x 1/2x 1/4-inch strips
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 small zucchini, cut into small pieces
- 1⁄2 lb fresh snow pea
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved and drained
- 2 tablespoons basil, minced
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cups fettuccine pasta, cooked and drained
- In a large frying pan or wok, saute garlic and pork strips in oil till lightly browned.
- Add vegetables and seasonings.
- Simmer for several minutes, stirring till moisture is almost gone.
- Add wine and simmer to reduce the liquid.
- Pour over pasta, toss all together with cheese.
- Sprinkle with a little more fresh minced basil and serve immediately.