Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another raw recipe from www.rawguru.com. They recommend you serve this over raw shredded veggies for a healthy meal.
- 2 cups packed basil leaves
- 1⁄2 cup raw pistachios
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (to taste)
- 1 pinch fresh ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients in a blender, and process until smooth.
I made this a couple of days ago. Initially I thought it tasted a bit bland, but after coming back to it, it's very nice and my partner says he thinks it is delicious. I used this pesto in Orecchiette With Pesto, Broad Beans and Italian Sausage and it was very enjoyable. Thank you.
Very easy recipe to throw together, who would have know you could do pesto with pistachios! Made directly as posted, great for summer since that is the basil season! Thanks for sharing. =P
qick, easy and oh so yummy.