1/1 Photo of Basil Pesto - "Lighter Version"
Kozmic Blues's Note:
A lighter version of the clasic pesto. This recipe is great for all the beautiful, fresh basil available in the summer
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add nuts and garlic to blender and pulse until minced.
- 2Add olive oil, pulse a few time more.
- 3Add basil leaves, cheese, salt and blend until smooth.
- 4Scrape sides of blender as you go to make sure everthing mixes well.
- 5Serve with your favorite pasta.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Basil Pesto - "Lighter Version"
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 989.0
- Calories from Fat 808
- Total Fat 89.8 g
- Saturated Fat 20.1 g
- Cholesterol 58.6 mg
- Sodium 1806.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.8 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 34.9 g