Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My daughter-in-law's famous pasta dish. Highly requested at all family gatherings.
Make and share this Basil Pesto Bow Tie Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Don't forget to salt the water.
- Drain well.
- While pasta is cooking, place olive oil and garlic in a small fry pan.
- Bring to moderate heat, stirring garlic frequently to prevent browning.
- Add pinenuts and saute stirring frequently until nuts are firm but tender.
- Toss cooked pasta with pinenut/garlic mixture.
- Gently stir in basil pesto until pasta is lightly coated.
- Add tomatoes, grated parmesan and feta cheese.
- Toss lightly and serve warm or at room temperature.
- There are no measurements for these ingredients because it is all a matter of individual taste.