Recipe by Leta
My daughter-in-law's famous pasta dish. Highly requested at all family gatherings.
Top Review by carole in orlando
This was delightful! It was a meal all by itself,I served it with homemade pesto bread and it was great. Had some left over and when I went to serve it it was alittle dry (the next day) and so I sprinkled alittle Good Seasons Italian dressing over it and mixed it together, and it was like a different salad, also great. Two for the price of one, can' beat that. Carole in Orlando
- olive oil
- minced garlic
- pine nuts
- bow tie pasta
- basil pesto (abt 1 Tbls)
- tomatoes, seeded and cut small
- fresh grated parmesan cheese
- feta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Don't forget to salt the water.
- Drain well.
- While pasta is cooking, place olive oil and garlic in a small fry pan.
- Bring to moderate heat, stirring garlic frequently to prevent browning.
- Add pinenuts and saute stirring frequently until nuts are firm but tender.
- Toss cooked pasta with pinenut/garlic mixture.
- Gently stir in basil pesto until pasta is lightly coated.
- Add tomatoes, grated parmesan and feta cheese.
- Toss lightly and serve warm or at room temperature.
- There are no measurements for these ingredients because it is all a matter of individual taste.