Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
this recipe works really good on steaks and wild game. would rub meat 45 minutes ahead of time for best flavor. But can be put on meat right before being put on grill. makes enough for about ten steaks or a 3 lb roast. Came up with this recipe from having to make brushetta and used the leftover ingredients for the entree.
- 1⁄2 bunch fresh basil
- 6 garlic cloves (roasted are a nice touch)
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons peppercorns
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 8 sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in blender.
- Blend ingredients til the sundried tomatoes are small pieces.
- rub generously on meat 45 minutes before then again grilling.