Recipe by Sweet Diva MJ
Delicious pesto from Taste of Home. I have used it so many times in so many different ways.....If you can, allow to refrigerate for several hours before using to allow the flavors to blend. (This is not included in recipe time.)
Top Review by littlemafia
I used frozen basil and I love this pesto so much! I love there's no pine nuts,which are very hard to find here.Loula's sub is interesting,I'll have to try that too.thanks for sharing.
- 236.59 ml tightly packed fresh basil or 236.59 ml cilantro leaf
- 236.59 ml tightly packed fresh parsley leaves
- 1-2 garlic clove
- 118.29 ml olive oil or 118.29 ml vegetable oil
- 118.29 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 1.23 ml salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor; cover and puree until smooth.
- Toss with hot cooked pasta or vegetables, spread on French bread or use in any recipe calling for pesto.
- Can be refrigerated for several weeks or frozen in a tightly covered container. Yield: 3/4 cup.