Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil or 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil, divided
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 5 tablespoons parmesan cheese, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 lb uncooked peeled deveined large shrimp
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- lettuce leaf
- For dressing,combine 1/4 cup oil,basil,vinegar,1 tbsp parmesan cheese and sugar in a saucepan over low heat.
- Meanwhile combine shrimp and remaning parmesan cheese.
- In a skillet heat butter and remaning oil.
- Add shrimp and saute until they turn pink,about 4 minutes.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve on lettuce,drizzle with warm dressing.
This was excellent, thanks for sharing.