Recipe by Steve_G
A nice change of pace
Top Review by Susan B.
Loved it! I think this recipe is definitely as good as your ingredients. I made it with a parmesan from the jar. Next time I will use freshly grated as the recipe says. I used LARGE pinches of the herbs, we like things flavorful, and I added chopped tomato and black olives. Thought about Red Pepper but passed on it, though may try another time. Thanks for a great recipe that would go with a large variety of Summer Fare. This will become a Tried and True at my house!
- 12 ounces bow tie pasta, cooked aldente
- 3 finely chopped garlic cloves
- 1⁄3 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup of shredded fresh basil
- 1⁄2 cup freshly grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- 1 pinch fresh thyme
- 1 pinch fresh oregano
- salt and pepper