Recipe by KJ
Use the best quality fresh ingredients you can afford for this dish. It is very tasty, and as it is white, green and red, and great Christmas dish.
- 236.59 ml chopped spinach
- 236.59 ml chopped basil
- 4.92 ml minced garlic
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 236.59 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 250 g cream cheese, softened
- 125 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 29.58 ml sun-dried tomato paste
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend spinach, basil and garlic in a food processor.
- Gradually add oil and parmesan cheese.
- Process until smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste if desired.
- In a seperate bowl, blend cream and feta cheeses.
- In a serving dish, spread half of the cheese mixture.
- On top of this, spread the tomato paste, and then the spinach mixture.
- Spread the remaining cheese mixture on top.
- Refrigerate before serving.