Use the best quality fresh ingredients you can afford for this dish. It is very tasty, and as it is white, green and red, and great Christmas dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend spinach, basil and garlic in a food processor.
- 2Gradually add oil and parmesan cheese.
- 3Process until smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste if desired.
- 4In a seperate bowl, blend cream and feta cheeses.
- 5In a serving dish, spread half of the cheese mixture.
- 6On top of this, spread the tomato paste, and then the spinach mixture.
- 7Spread the remaining cheese mixture on top.
- 8Refrigerate before serving.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Basil Parmesan Cheese Spread
Serving Size: 1 (638 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2160.4
- Calories from Fat 1772
- Total Fat 196.9 g
- Saturated Fat 98.4 g
- Cholesterol 474.2 mg
- Sodium 3949.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 78.6 g