Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Use the best quality fresh ingredients you can afford for this dish. It is very tasty, and as it is white, green and red, and great Christmas dish.
- Blend spinach, basil and garlic in a food processor.
- Gradually add oil and parmesan cheese.
- Process until smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste if desired.
- In a seperate bowl, blend cream and feta cheeses.
- In a serving dish, spread half of the cheese mixture.
- On top of this, spread the tomato paste, and then the spinach mixture.
- Spread the remaining cheese mixture on top.
- Refrigerate before serving.
I've made this many times and everyone really likes it. The only difference with my recipe is that I use goat cheese instead of the feta.