1/1 Photo of Basil Orange Chicken
A simple marinade that makes a wonderfully flavorful and moist chicken. Alternately you can grill the chicken after it marinates. Time does not include marinating.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse the chicken and pat dry. Place in a sealable plastic food storage bag.
- 2Pour a mixture of the orange juice, canola oil, honey and basil over the chicken, tossing to coat; seal tightly.
- 3Marinate in the refrigerator for 6 to 8 hours, tossing occasionally. Drain, reserving the marinade.
- 4Brown the chicken on both sides in the vegetable oil in a skillet; drain. Arrange the chicken in a glass baking dish. Pour the reserved marinade over the chicken.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until tender. Serve hot or cold.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Basil Orange Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.9
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 77.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 27.3 g