Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I LOVE fresh basil! This is the right time of the year to enjoy the warm weather with a refreshing cocktail. Enjoy!
- 2 ounces Bacardi Limon
- 6 fresh basil leaves
- 1⁄2 lime, wedged and juiced
- 1⁄2 lemon, wedged and juiced
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- Place Limon, 5 basil leaves, lime juice, lemon juice and sugar in glass and muddle.
- Add crushed ice and add soda to your taste.
- Garnish with basil leaf.
This is great. So refreshing. I topped it with club soda. Thanks Nif :) Made for Alphabet tag game