1/1 Photo of Basil Mint-Infused Honey
You can make straight mint or straight basil. Great for pot stickers, spring rolls or add to a dressing for a fruit salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place honey and mint in a double boiler with water in bottom. Bring water to a boil, and bring honey to 185°F and keep at 185°F for 10 minutes.
- 2Remove from heat and let stand 10 minutes. Strain while still warm.
- 3Place in sterilized jars and cap.
- 4Label and decorate the jar as needed.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Basil Mint-Infused Honey
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 65.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 17.4 g
- Protein 0.1 g