Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Basil Mayonnaise recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup mayonnaise, preferably Hellmans
- 10 -15 basil leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, crushed
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, good
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- Whisk together mayonnaise, basil, salt, pepper, lemon juice, olive oil and garlic.
I made this with fresh basil straight from my aerogarden! It tasted great on my tuna sandwich, and I bet it would be even better on other sandwiches! Very simple too!