Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
We had this at a local restaurant on Valentines day and it is fantastic! It is similar to a mojito in concept but I like the basil flavor even better I think and I prefer vodka over rum so that may be why I love this refreshing little cocktail!
- 2 -4 white grapes (depending on size)
- 2 -4 basil leaves (depending on size and how flavorful they are)
- 1 fluid ounce lime juice
- 1 fluid ounce simple syrup
- 1 fluid ounce triple sec
- 4 fluid ounces vodka (Grey Goose or whichever you prefer)
- Tear the basil into pieces and muddle it in a shaker along with the grapes.
- Add the liquid ingredients and shake till very cold.
- Strain into a large martini glass and enjoy.