Recipe by BrendaBB
I got this recipe from one of those little cookbooks and the marinade is one of the best Ive found for steaks or london broil
Top Review by Baby Kato
This marinade was wonderful. My sirloin steak was so flavourful and tender, I will never use any other marinade again. It really ehhanced the flavour of the steak, which I marinated for 5 hours. Thanks very much for sharing this recipe Brenda.
- 1⁄2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless beef top round steaks (1 to 1 1/2 in thick)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large nonmetal dish or resealable food storage plastic bag, combine all ingredients except steak; mix well. Add steak and turn to coat.
- Cover dish or seal bag; refrigerate atleast 4 hours or overnight to marinate.
- Heat grill. When ready to grill, remove steak from marinade; discard marinade. Place steak on gas grill over medium heat. Cook 10 to 15 minutes or until desired doneness, turning once or twice.
- To serve, cut steak across grain into slices; place on serving platter.