Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A refreshing summer dish that I stole off of the Davita web site. The basil adds a touch of that extra something a fruit salad needs. Hope you enjoy!
- Cube pineapple and quarter strawberries.
- Combine sugar with 1/2 cup water in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Cook 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and stir in basil and lime zest.
- Cool to room temperature then strain through a fine strainer into a bowl; discard solids.
- Combine pineapple, strawberries and blueberries in a large bowl. Drizzle with sugar mixture and toss to coat. Chill until ready to serve.