Recipe by Chef by Chance
Delicious! This can be prepared ahead of time by making the simple syrup and chopping the fruits, just refrigerate seperately and then combine just before serving.
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup basil leaves, packed
- 1 tablespoon lime rind, grated
- 4 cups pineapple, cubed
- 3 cups strawberries, quartered
- 4 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups mangoes, peeled and cubed
Directions See How It's Made
- Make the simple syrup by combining the sugar and water in a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Cook for a minute until the sugar is dissolved.
- Remove pan from heat, stir in the basil and lime rind. Cool. Strain to discard the solids.
- Combine the fruits in a large bowl. Drizzle with the simple syrup. Toss gently.