Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Next time you serve corn on the cob, try something a little different by using this delicious Basil Butter! It's simple to do in your food processor. From Cuisine at Home.
- 1⁄4 cup basil leaves, lightly packed
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 pinch sugar
- Pulse basil and garlic in a food processor until chopped.
- Add butter, lime juice, salt and sugar; process until smooth.
- Transfer to a container and refrigerate.
- Enough for 8 ears of corn.
Congrats! Your recipe is featured on our homepage as the "Recipe of the Day!" (07/20/11)
Wow. This was delightful. I can think of so many other things this butter could compliment. I think I'm going to serve the leftovers with some shrimp tonight. I can't wait! Thank you.
Great recipe! Thanks for sharing.