Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Good Taste - Persian feta is marinated in oil
- 500 g linguine
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 teaspoons lemon rind, finely grated
- 1 bunch fresh basil, leaves picked
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 3 anchovy fillets
- flaked sea salt
- black pepper, freshly ground
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 2 egg tomatoes, finely chopped
- 180 g feta, drained, crumbled
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions or until al dente. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, place garlic, lemon rind, half the basil and half the oil in a mortar and gently pound with a pestle until crushed. Add anchovies and remaining basil and oil and pound until combined. Season with sea salt flakes and pepper.
- Add the basil mxture to the hot pasta along with the lemon juice and parmesan, and gently toss to combine. Add the tomato and feta and toss to combine. Divide among bowls to serve.