Recipe by Malriah
Refreshing, easy and delicious!
Top Review by Bev
Kari, I love pasta and this recipe is a definate keeper! I love the lemon, garlic and basil combination with the bowties! I haven't tried it cold yet, but I have a feeling the cold version will be every bit as tasty as the hot! Thanks for posting this recipe, Kari!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (8 ounce) packagemedium bow tie pasta
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, finely grated
- 1⁄2 bunch basil, chopped (about 12 large leaves)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly grated
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook bowties according to package directions.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over low heat for 1 minute.
- Add garlic and saute, stirring often, for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat.
- Add well drained bowties and toss well until coated with garlic/oil mixture.
- Add lemon juice and zest, basil salt and pepper.
- Toss untl basil wilts.
- Top with parmesan cheese.