Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a raw vegan recipe which I really enjoy - not sure if I'm just weird or what though. The original recipe calls for honey but I don't use that so I've just listed as liquid sweetner. I have used agave nectar and date paste with great success.
- 2 cups fresh basil (I just loosely fill the blender)
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup liquid sweetener (I have used up to 1/3 cup)
- 1 -2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 -2 teaspoon unrefined salt
- Put all ingredients in the blender and go to town.
- This will keep for up to a week in the refrigerator.