Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve on a salad of Spring mix greens, candied walnut pieces, Feta cheese and dried cranberries or your favorite mix!
- 1 (3/4 ounce) package basil leaves
- 1 cup honey (less if you would like it less sweet)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Tear the basil leaves.
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Blend until ingredients are thoroughly blended. Adjust the flavor if needed.
- Serve on your favorite salad!
This dressing is sweet and tart, and served over spring greens with feta and walnuts, simply delish!