Recipe by English_Rose
Succulent fish fillets topped with tomato paste, basil and gruyere cheese and baked in the oven. Delicious served with baby potatoes and salad.
- 8 ounces baby potatoes
- 4 (6 ounce) cod fish fillets or 4 (6 ounce) white fish fillets, skinned
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 6 ounces gruyere cheese, grated
- mixed salad green
- 8 ounces cherry tomatoes
- lemon wedge, to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat the oven to 400°F.
- Boil the potatoes in lightly salted water for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the fish fillets onto an oiled baking tray, mix the basil and tomato paste together and spread over the fish. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove the fish from the oven. Sprinkle with the cheese and bake for a further 5-10 minutes. Serve with the potatoes, salad, cherry tomatoes and lemon wedges.