- 1 lb fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the green beans in a saucepan and cover with water; bring to a boil. Cook, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or until tender-crisp; drain. Place the beans in a serving dish. Add the basil, butter, salt, and pepper. Toss until the butter is melted and beans are evenly coated. Serve immediately.