1/3 Photos of Basil Garlic Oven Fries
Oven fries with the fresh taste of basil, black pepper and lemon and, of course, gorgeous garlic. Great with french roast chicken or farm fresh eggs lightly fried in virgin olive oil - oh my
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place garlic, salt, peppercorns and lemon juice in pestle and mortar and blend well into a paste, pepper should be like cracked pepper.
- 2Blend olive oil and basil well in a liquidiser.
- 3Mix paste and basil oil together in a large bowl.
- 4Add potatoes to this mix, turn until well coated and leave in mixture until needed ( no more than 4 hours).
- 5When ready to cook, grease a heavy baking tray with olive oil and tip potatoes and marinade into pan.
- 6Cook in preheated oven mark 180 degrees C for approx 50 mins or until cooked through and edges crispy (time will depend on thickness of potatoes).
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Basil Garlic Oven Fries
Serving Size: 1 (475 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 623.7
- Calories from Fat 327
- Total Fat 36.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 414.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.3 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 7.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: