- 3⁄4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 crushed garlic clove
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine orange juice concentrate, vinegar, water, black pepper and basil in a small bowl.
- Whisk in olive oil slowly, then add clove of garlic.
- Pour into a small jar and refrigerate.
- Bring to room temperature before using.
- Shake well before pouring on salad.
- Can keep in refrigerator for up to one week.