1/1 Photo of Basil Garlic Citrus Vinaigrette
This is a wonderful change of pace vinaigrette. Pour this over a mixture of sectioned oranges, red onions and mixed greens for a delightful salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine orange juice concentrate, vinegar, water, black pepper and basil in a small bowl.
- 2Whisk in olive oil slowly, then add clove of garlic.
- 3Pour into a small jar and refrigerate.
- 4Bring to room temperature before using.
- 5Shake well before pouring on salad.
- 6Can keep in refrigerator for up to one week.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Basil Garlic Citrus Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (390 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 556.5
- Calories from Fat 326
- Total Fat 36.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 53.2 g
- Protein 3.5 g