Prep 12 mins
Cook 40 mins
These are quick an easy. I picked this recipe from Taste of Home's Quick Cooking great recipes.
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 medium red potatoes
- In bowl, combine parmesan cheese, oil, basil, and garlic powder.
- Cut potatoes into 1/4-inch sticks; add to cheese mixture and toss to coat. Place in 15 x 10-inch pan coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake at 425°F for 15 minutes.
- Turn potatoes.
- Bake 20 minutes or until crisp and tender.
Bravo! So simple and the kids can't get enough. We splashed on a dash of cayane just for kicks. Thank You
This has been a family favorite for years! My kids love these and don't mind at all that they don't have that fried taste. Sometimes, I omit the olive oil and just spray the potatoes with non stick cooking spray before adding the seasoning.
Mmm...tasty! I loved the spices on this one! I agree with the other reviewers in that it did take me longer to cook mine. Mine were a tad thicker and it took about 50 minutes total cooking time. Next time I make this, maybe I'll put it at 450 or something.