- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tomatoes, peeled, seeded, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄3 cup evaporated skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 4 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped and divided
- 1 lb fettuccine, cooked and drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter and olive oil in medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add tomatoes and garlic; simmer until tomatoes are softened.
- Add milk and cooking wine; simmer 10 minutes.
- Stir in basil and shrimp; 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and are opaque.
- Add 2 tablespoons cheese and 2 tablespoons parsley.
- Serve over cooked fettuccine. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and parsley.