Recipe by MizzNezz
This is the easiest and one of the most impressive chicken dishes I make. Serve with grated parmesan at the table.
Top Review by yooper
Inez, you've gone and done it again! This is a tremendous dish, the sauce is so creamy and the basil flavor really stands out! I followed the recipe exactly and wouldn't change a thing! This one will be made often by me!
- hot cooked and drained fettuccine
- 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 236.59 ml minced onion
- 340.19 g fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 29.58 ml oil
- 44.37 ml butter
- 44.37 ml flour
- 473.18 ml chicken broth
- 14.79 ml chicken bouillon
- 236.59 ml whipping cream
- 29.58 ml minced fresh basil
- 1.23 ml pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute chicken, onions, and mushrooms in oil for 4 minutes.
- In lg saucepan, melt butter; stir in flour until smooth.
- Add chicken broth, boullion and cream.
- Stir in basil and pepper.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Combine with the chicken mixture.
- Serve over fettuccini.