1/9 Photos of Basil Cream Chicken
This is the easiest and one of the most impressive chicken dishes I make. Serve with grated parmesan at the table.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- hot cooked and drained fettuccine
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 cup minced onion
- 3/4 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1Saute chicken, onions, and mushrooms in oil for 4 minutes.
- 2In lg saucepan, melt butter; stir in flour until smooth.
- 3Add chicken broth, boullion and cream.
- 4Stir in basil and pepper.
- 5Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- 6Combine with the chicken mixture.
- 7Serve over fettuccini.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Basil Cream Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (448 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 547.5
- Calories from Fat 373
- Total Fat 41.5 g
- Saturated Fat 20.9 g
- Cholesterol 177.0 mg
- Sodium 624.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 31.6 g