Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is from the web site for 1st Traveler's Choice Internet Cookbook. A beautiful sauce to plate and /or dress red salmon fillets on.
- 1 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, chopped
- 2 -3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Combine basil, parsley and garlic in a blender.
- Add desired amount of oil slowly while you puree; then blend in water and lemon juice.
- Thin with more water if desired.