Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
from Woman's Day.
- 8 skinless chicken drumsticks (about 2 pounds)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄4 cups alfredo sauce
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 6 1⁄4 ounces fast cooking long grain and wild rice blend
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh basil, lightly packed
- Sprinkle drumsticks with pepper.
- Spray large skillet with nonstick spray and place over medium heat.
- Add drumsticks and cook for 5 minutes, turning to brown on all sides.
- Add Alfredo sauce and about 3/4 of tomatoes.
- Reduce heat to medium low; cover and simmer 18 to 20 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- Cook rice according to package directions, omitting butter.
- Measure, rinse and dry basil and chiffonade.
- Add basil and rest of tomatoes to skillet; stir to mix well.
- Serve with rice.