Recipe by joolzcd
The original recipe is Thai Basil Chicken w/Broccoli from Sparkrecipes, but this is my modified version. Also good with asparagus or cauliflower instead of or in addition to broccoli.
Top Review by MirielC
Very easy and very good. I did change a little bit. I added a bit of agave nectar to give the dish a sweetish taste. This might not have been necessary but I didn't have the full 1 cup of fresh basil. I also added a touch of cayenne pepper for a bit of spice!
- 1⁄2 lb chicken breast, cut in 1/8 slices
- 2 cups broccoli, chopped to bite size
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 cup onion, cut in fine wedges
- 1 cup fresh basil, chopped