Recipe by Concoctionista
This recipe includes a combination of flavors that I wasn't sure would go well together. I was quite surprised at how good this was!
- 6 corn tortillas
- 1 basil chicken sausage link
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1⁄4 yellow onion, diced
- 1 dash extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup mango papaya salsa
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 3⁄4 leaf fresh basil
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat saute pan with extra virgin olive oil.
- add mushrooms and onions.
- add sausage, cut into small pieces.
- saute until sausage is cooked through.
- on a separate plate, layout each tortilla and top with a bit of cheese.
- top with a spoonful of the sausage mixture.
- add a dollop of sour cream, then a spoonful of salsa.
- sprinkle with basil.