This recipe comes from the 3 Fat Chicks website. I've made it several times already, and it's always been a bit hit with my family and guests. It's wonderful to serve on a hot summer's evening on the patio.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup shredded fresh basil
- 6 cups shredded fresh spinach
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pine nuts (optional)
- 1Combine first 5 ingredients and stir well.
- 2Combine chicken, celery, green onions and basil in a medium bowl.
- 3Add the mayonnaise mixture and toss gently.
- 4Place 1 cup spinach on each of 6 salad plates.
- 5Spoon chicken mixture evenly over each plate.
- 6Sprinkle with pine nuts.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Basil Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 161.4
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 60.4 mg
- Sodium 225.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 22.0 g