Recipe by Sherrybeth
The original recipe is based on a Kraft recipe, but we've changed it somewhat over the years to suit our tastes.
Top Review by Jamilahs_Kitchen
very yummy quick lunch. I liked the italian twist on the quesadilla. I used flavored tortilla because that's what I had on hand and served with Kalamat olives. Thanks Sherrybeth. Made for Footbal Tag 09.
- 2 large flour tortillas
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, finely shredded
- 3 tablespoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons kraft zesty Italian dressing
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Place 1 tortilla on baking sheet which has been lined with foil and lightly sprayed with PAM; spread with cream cheese.
- Top with mozzarella cheese, basil and second tortilla.
- Lightly brush the top tortilla with dressing and sprinkle with the parmesan cheese.
- Bake 8-9 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into eight wedges to serve.