- 2 flour tortillas (fajita size)
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 fresh basil leaves
- 2 teaspoons zesty Italian dressing
- 2 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- PREHEAT oven to 400ºF.
- Place 1 tortilla on baking sheet; spread with cream cheese.
- Top with mozzarella cheese, basil leaves and second tortilla.
- BRUSH or drizzle with dressing; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- BAKE 8 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into eight wedges to serve.