Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
Based on a Kraft recipe, this is an easy appetizer or snack
- 2 flour tortillas (fajita size)
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 fresh basil leaves
- 2 teaspoons zesty Italian dressing
- 2 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese
- PREHEAT oven to 400ºF.
- Place 1 tortilla on baking sheet; spread with cream cheese.
- Top with mozzarella cheese, basil leaves and second tortilla.
- BRUSH or drizzle with dressing; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- BAKE 8 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into eight wedges to serve.
These were super easy to make and they were gone in even less time than they took to prepare! Very nice.
These little gems were delicious! I needed something to serve with some homemade soup and these really fit the bill. I loved the adddition of the cream cheese and the Italian dressing on top. So easy and yummy, made with things I always have on hand - I'll make these often!