- 3 cups fresh basil
- 1 cup fresh parsley
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts, coarsely chopped
- 11 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 dash salt
- 2 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, coarsely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a round bowl with waxed paper.
- Using pesto ingredients make a very thick pesto in your food processor.
- Thoroughly combine all ingredients in the cheese layer.
- Divide the mixtures into thirds and alternate layers in a round bowl or pan ending with cheese Refrigerate for several hours, then unmold and serve.