- 8 ounces medium cheddar, grated
- 1⁄2 cup butter (room temp)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons purple opal basil, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups Rice Krispies
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a large bowl mix cheese, butter, Tabasco and mustard.
- Blend in flour and chopped basil.
- When combined, stir in cereal and blend well.
- Shape into small balls. Place on greased baking sheet and flatten with the bottom of a lightly floured glass.
- Bake 15 minutes and serve hot.