Recipe by Julesong
I love basil and chicken together, and chicken and cashew together, so it was natural to put it *all* together into this tasty sandwich filling!
Top Review by beccalanders31
This salad perked my taste buds up. The ingredients are unusual for me but actually went together just fine. I used left-over chicken breast and brown rice. I made it in the evening and let it refrigerate overnight. I made croissant sandwiches with it which was a very good idea. Thanks Julesong.
- 236.59 ml cooked chicken breasts or 236.59 ml turkey breast, cut into chunks
- 236.59 ml cooked white rice or 236.59 ml brown rice
- 118.29 ml red seedless grapes, sliced in half
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise (Best Foods, Helmann's, or Vegenaise)
- 59.14 ml chopped fresh sweet basil
- 4.92 ml dried onion flakes
- 0.59 ml black pepper, to taste
- 59.14 ml chopped roasted cashews
- 44.37 ml crumbled feta cheese