Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 mins
Pol Martin Cookbook
- 1⁄2 lb unsalted butter, softened
- 15 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 3 drops Tabasco sauce
- 3 drops lemon juice
- place all ingredients in bowl of food processor, blend until well combined.
- transfer butter to large sheet of aluminum foil, shape butter into into cylindrical tube. roll foil and twist end shut.
- use as needed.
Delicious! I followed the recipe and used this over some fresh steamed vegetables. We really enjoyed this and I have plenty to use on other vegies or on meats. Thank you for posting. Made for Spring PAC 2014.
A super simple flavoured butter. Nice served with BBQ steak. Herbs could be changed to use whatever you have on hand