Don't remember where this came from, but I can't wait to try it. Looks easy and delicious
Make and share this Basil Beer Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly oil a baking sheet with olive oil.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, yeast, salt, pepper, and parmesan.
- Add beer add mix until dough just barely comes together.
- Turn dough out onto lightly floured surface.
- Sprinkle with basil and knead gently until well incorporated.
- Shape dough into a round loaf and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool loaf on wire rack.
- Wait at least 10 minutes before slicing.