1/2 Photos of Basil Beer Bread
Don't remember where this came from, but I can't wait to try it. Looks easy and delicious
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Lightly oil a baking sheet with olive oil.
- 3In a large bowl, combine flour, yeast, salt, pepper, and parmesan.
- 4Add beer add mix until dough just barely comes together.
- 5Turn dough out onto lightly floured surface.
- 6Sprinkle with basil and knead gently until well incorporated.
- 7Shape dough into a round loaf and place on baking sheet.
- 8Bake for 40-45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- 9Cool loaf on wire rack.
- 10Wait at least 10 minutes before slicing.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Basil Beer Bread
Serving Size: 1 (925 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2074.1
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 66.0 mg
- Sodium 4677.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 341.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 20.3 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 87.2 g