1/1 Photo of Basil Bean Salad
I have a real fondness for basil. This is a favorite salad of mine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut beans into 1 1/4 inch pieces.
- 2Place in a saucepan and cover with water; bring to a boil.
- 3Cook, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- 4Rinse with cold water and drain well.
- 5In a large bowl, combine the beans and next 6 ingredients.
- 6Sprinkle with Romano cheese and toss to coat.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Basil Bean Salad
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.9
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 7.4 mg
- Sodium 239.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 4.5 g