Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Diced tomatoes in a basil balsamic vinegar dressing.
- 2 lbs roma tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2-1 cup balsamic vinegar, vinegar (berry flavors are best, this really makes it special)
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt (rock salt is best)
- Slice tomatoes into about 1/4 inch cubes.
- Finely chop fresh basil and place in bowl with tomatoes.
- Add pressed garlic, oil salt and specialty vinegar.
- Marinate about 1/2 hour in the refrigerator and then serve.