Recipe by JillAZ
Delicious marinated pork chops for the grill. From the book "Fix, Freeze, Feast". This makes 3 packages of chops for your freezer. 4 chops per package.
- 12 pork chops
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey or 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse and trim pork chops as desired. If they are very thick, you may want to butterfly.
- Place 4 chops in each of 3 one gallon sized freezer bags.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, soy sauce, lemon juice,and honey. Pour over chops in bags, dividing evenly.
- Into each bag, measure 1 teaspoon garlic, 1 teaspoon dried basil, and 3/4 teaspoon black pepper.
- Close bags and shake and smush around to mix marinade well and coat chops evenly.
- Reopen bag and push out as much air as possible. Seal tightly. Label bag and place in freezer.
- To cook chops:.
- Thaw completely in refrigerator.
- Remove chops from marinade and discard marinade.
- Heat grill to medium and grill chops, turning occasionally until a thermometer reads 160 degrees in the thickest part of chop.
- Remove from grill and serve.