Delicious marinated pork chops for the grill. From the book "Fix, Freeze, Feast". This makes 3 packages of chops for your freezer. 4 chops per package.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse and trim pork chops as desired. If they are very thick, you may want to butterfly.
- 2Place 4 chops in each of 3 one gallon sized freezer bags.
- 3In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, soy sauce, lemon juice,and honey. Pour over chops in bags, dividing evenly.
- 4Into each bag, measure 1 teaspoon garlic, 1 teaspoon dried basil, and 3/4 teaspoon black pepper.
- 5Close bags and shake and smush around to mix marinade well and coat chops evenly.
- 6Reopen bag and push out as much air as possible. Seal tightly. Label bag and place in freezer.
- 7To cook chops:.
- 8Thaw completely in refrigerator.
- 9Remove chops from marinade and discard marinade.
- 10Heat grill to medium and grill chops, turning occasionally until a thermometer reads 160 degrees in the thickest part of chop.
- 11Remove from grill and serve.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Basil-Balsamic Pork Chops - OAMC
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 401.1
- Calories from Fat 290
- Total Fat 32.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 75.0 mg
- Sodium 403.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 23.3 g