Recipe by Shannon in VA
This is a nice filling meal when served with a spinach, broccoli and carrot salad. Add some bruschetta and it's complete!
Top Review by ChipotleChick
This was very good. I omitted the red bell pepper, because my stepson hates them. Also, they didn't have frozen artichoke hearts at the store, so I used the marinated jar kind. I rinsed them very well and diced them up. I used regular instead of baby spinach, and cut the leaves in half. It was very tasty! Despite my efforts, my stepson hated it, but my husband and I loved it! I will definitely make this again, except on a night where my stepson is at his mom's :-) Thanks for the recipe!
- 8 ounces fettuccine pasta, cooked
- 2 (9 ounce) packages frozen artichoke hearts, thawed
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1 cup Baby Spinach
- 1⁄4 cup sherry wine
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- In large skillet heat oil over med-high heat.
- Add artichokes and bell pepper, saute 3 minutes.
- Add onion, garlic, tomato, and basil saute 2 minutes.
- Add Sherry and bring to boil.
- Let boil 2 minutes.
- Add spinach and parmesan, mix until heated through and spinach begins to wilt.
- Add chicken broth, bring to boil, cover and simmer 2 minutes.
- Serve over Fettuccini.